We Strongly Believe“Your Safety Is Our Success”
What is CultureSAFE
An Enterprise Capability Building program on WSH culture funded by (UPTO 90%) by WSH council to on cultivate the right WSH mindset and attitudes in every employee in the Organization.
It is suitable for all organizations aiming to have a safe and healthy workplace.
- Registered/incorporated in Singapore
- Employment size of not more than 200 employees (including part timers)
- Fixed asset investment of not more than $15 million.
- Annual sales turnover of not more than $100 million.
- At least 30% shareholding that is local.
- Must not be a public listed company nor a subsidiary or associate of a public listed company
- Must be small &medium Enterprise(SME)
As a participant in the CultureSAFE programme, you get to enjoy the following benefits:
- Get free usage of the model for assessment,
- Drive employee engagement and social cohesion within an organisation,
- Share thoughts, ideas and best practices on WSH culture perspectives,
- Serve as role models and mentor other companies in improving WSH practices and behaviours,
- Be part of the CultureSAFE community, and
- Be awarded certificates (for companies that are active in WSH culture building through the CultureSAFE cycle.)
OUR APPROACH FOR CultureSAFE
Success safety and SafetyCulture
Safety culture is the attitude, beliefs, perceptions and values that employees share in relation to safety in the workplace. Safety culture is a part of organizational culture, and has been described by the phrase “the way we do things around here”.
Our perspective of CultureSAFE
A work accident, workplace accident, occupational accident, or accident at work is a “discrete occurrence in the course of work, which leads to physical or mental harm. The human cost of this unwanted trial is huge and the economic burden of poor occupational safety and health practices. To have a safe workplace, everyone within a company must be involved. Employees can be encouraged to review their work areas to ensure hazards are present. For this to happen the complete work force of the organization must be trained to make practicing safety a habit.
We make sure that we
- Review current safety practices and ensure safety compliance
- Develop awareness programs that will eliminate or minimize your company’s safety hazards
- Perform job site Safety assessments and recommend compliance requirements as necessary
- Serve as the liaison between the company, federal, and state agencies in an effort to minimized liabilities and reduce potential exposures
When a workplace is safe, workers feel more comfortable and confident when they are in that environment. Productivity gets a boost, and profit margins follow suit. Absenteeism also drops when employers take steps to implement an effective safety program.
Employers and employees need to set goals around health and safety and then work together as a team to achieve them. Health and safety in the workplace should be at the front of everyone’s minds. To have a safe workplace, everyone within a company must be involved.so we make sure every employee and employer is involved in the Process. Which we believe is the backbone of cultureSAFE
Our promised benefits for clients in the long run
- Feature in top best and safe places to work in
- Improve staff morale and motivation Benefits
- Sustainable WSH performance
- Raise company image and reputation with well trained and well behaved staff
- Identify strength and areas for further improvement
It adopts a one-time Management Engagement Session, followed by a 5-step cyclical approach. During the CultureSAFE cycle, organisations will make use of the CultureSAFE Model through a perception survey to determine the organisation’s Culture Index, thereafter identifying strengths and areas of improvement in their WSH culture.It is implemented in TWO Phases
STEP 1 AND STEP 2
MAXIMUM OF 02 MONTHS
STEP 3, STEP 4 AND STEP 5
MAXIMUM OF 10 MONTHS
Step 1 (Diagnostic)
This is done to establish the present WSH culture profile of the company using the CultureSAFE model and index system via perception based survey(PBS), which questionnaires are developed to collect data in determining the WSH beliefs, values and practices of stakeholders in an organization
After completion of Step1, SSC will upload the final result on the culture SAFE e-tool at IWSD portal and conduct the following
- Report and present the WSH culture assessment result and
- Submit stakeholder’s testimony and/or feedback (using customer satisfaction feedback form) on the scope of work completed.
Step 3 (Action Planning)
After completion of step 2, SSC will Recommend and Prioritize the action plans or Tasks, Based on the identified strengths and areas of improvement depending on step 2.
After completion of step 3, SSC will conduct the execution and operation of the initiatives as defined in step 3, accompanies with periodic updates. This execution will include progress, status updates and monitoring of scheme for each of the culture building initiatives being implemented.
Step 5 (Review and Evaluation)
After completion of Step 4, SSC will monitor the action plans during step 4 and track the results of the implementation. The findings will provide valuable feedback for the company to consider either,
- To refine the action plans further to ensure robustness and sustainability; and/or
- To work on other areas of WSH improvements.
All Rights Reserved @ Copyright by SSC